Successful cooperation between parents and practitioners is important because it also has an effect on your child's development.
This is why we encourage a culture of cooperation, continuous exchange between parent and practitioners and joint planning of parties, events and excursions.
Our current initiatives
- 'Book time' working group; We take a small group of children to the Library where we can choose books and bring them back to the setting, we also even have
a story at the Library sometimes from one of the team or a Lady from the Library. We do need parent helpers to help support this work due to ensuring the children are supervised to and from the
Library. Alison will asking for your support to continue us to be able to do this.
- 'Stay and Play'; parents/carers are encourage to attend these sessions where you get to see your child during their time with us. They are held for just an hour, and we try
and hold them twice per term. Dates to be advised.
- Floppsey Dog: Floppsey is our communication pet - your children can take floppsey on an adventure, or even just over the weekend, all we ask is that you take photo's and place
them into his learning story and then your child can either speak to their key person, the key person group or as their confidence grows even the whole group.
- Activity Bags: We have a small collect of Activity Bags for you to borrow and take home and carryout the activities with your child. Please speak to a member of the team to
- Fund raising Activity
Pringle Tubes. Dressing up week
- Coffee Morning
Short description of activity
- Interest, we encourage the children to share their interests with us, if you have are particularly interested in something, either a hobby, or something you are good at and would
like to share with the children and the team please speak to any of us and we will happily welcome your support
We look forward to welcoming new helpers.